If you’ve been ignoring Pinterest until now, here are a few stats to get you thinking.
- Pinterest has more than 75 million registered users.
- It ranks third, after Facebook and Twitter, in terms of generating daily referral traffic.
- Almost 80% of its users are women.
- Buyers referred from Pinterest are 10% more likely to buy your products.
- Buyers are increasingly using Pinterest to find relevant products.
- In short, Pinterest can play a huge role in your social commerce strategy. Not only can it send you thousands of qualified sales leads, it can also help you build a strong brand image.
How To Boost E-comerce marketing with Pinterest?
Although it has great e-commerce potential, Pinterest is still primarily a social network. So to find success, you need to reach out to your potential customers and people who might be interested in your products. The primary benefits you can get out of Pinterest are:
- Engaging with your target audience and potential customers.
- Increase visibility of your products.
- Use the Pinterest audience to build your e-commerce business.
- Get direct feedback from customers on products.
- Improve your referral traffic.