Has your USB is corrupted or stop working suddenly? Don’t worry I will show you how to fix corrupt USB pendrive using CMD. In my other previous articles, I had also talked about CMD. CMD is the most useful and powerful tool of windows. With the help of CMD, you can easily fix corrupt USB.
Almost all people use USB for moving or storing files. I sure that most of you had also faced this problem of corrupt USB. But none of you know how to fix corrupt USB pendrive. But don’t worry I am here to help you. I will show an easy method to fix corrupt USB pendrive.
Corrupt USB can be fixed easily using CMD. But the main thing to know about this method for fixing corrupt USB is, in this method, we will format USB using CMD. So keep in mind that your files and data will be deleted from USB.
Also Read: How to hack password using CMD.
How To Fix Corrupt USB Pendrive – USB format
- Connect USB with a computer.
- Open CMD by pressing “WIN+R” buttons.
- Now type this in CMD.
- Now type this in CMD. It will show you the list of all storage devices connected to your PC.
- Now type this and change the number with the number of your USB device in the list.
select disk <number of your disk>
- Now type this to clean the USB.
- Now you have to create the partition in USB. So type this:
creates partition primary
- Now type active and press Enter.
- Now select the partition by typing this in CMD:
select partition 1
- Now the final step is to format the USB. for this type this code. If your USB is size is greater than 4 GB then format USB as NTFS.
Now you have successfully fixed corrupted USB and you corrupt USB pendrive is now ready to use. See the entire process and this picture to understand it.
Also Read: Facebook hacker Pro free download.
Over To You: