I have already talked about Wi-FI hacking in my previous articles. But in this article i am going to talk about how to find Wi-Fi passwords using cmd of connected networks. In my previous article i had shown you the list of most power full WI-FI hacking tools which can be used for hacking Wi-Fi networks. In this article i will show you how to find Wi-Fi passwords using cmd of connected networks.
You may have noticed that i always talk about cmd in my hacking articles, because it is one of the most useful tool in windows, it’s GUI is also good. There are many features of cmd which i will be talking about in my next articles. But in this article i will talk about the one main feature of cmd which is you can find passwords of connected Wi-Fi networks. This method is very simple you can find all Wi-Fi networks which are connected to your PC and you can also find passwords of these networks.
How To Find Wi-FI Passwords Using CMD Of Connected Networks:
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Now type netsh wlan show profile. It will show you the list of all Wi-Fi networks which are connected to your PC.
From the list you have to choose the Wi-Fi network which you want to see the password.
I am choosing PTCL-BB.
- Now type this command: netsh wlan show profile PTCL-BB key=clear.
How To Find Wifi Passwords of Connected Networks (Alternate Method Of CMD):
You can find Wi-Fi passwords of connected networks with an another method.
- Press “Win+R” button and type ncpa.cpl.
- Now you have to press right click on WiFi device and select Status.
- Now click on Wireless Properties.
- Click on Security.
- And in the end click on Show Password.