We think SEO is really basic, so don’t squander your time experimenting with the most recent executioner SEO strategy in the expectation it will sling your site from positioning on the lower pages of Google to the top portion of page one. Something we get a kick out of the chance to state is that Google isn’t attempting to make things muddled for you, rather it needs to construct its web index comes about with respect to great out-dated sound judgment.
Track a wide selection of keyword rankings:
Make sure your information is up-to-date:
Do you have enough content?
Do you have enough external content?
Put your site in secure HTTPS mode:
Check your competitor’s backlinks:
Check your own backlink profile:
Create long, engaging content:
Name and tag your images correctly:
Pay attention to Google Analytics:
- Mobile user percentage (Audience – Mobile – Overview)
- Most popular browsers (Audience – Technology)
- Where your viewers live (Audience – Overview)
- Real time user information (Real-Time – Overview) – though you’ll need a fairly high-traffic site to see any meaningful information here
- Common search queries (Acquisition – Search Console – Queries)
- Which websites send you the most traffic (Acquisition – All Traffic – Referrals)
Make sure your site loads fast:
- Are your pages cached? Do they load as quickly as they can?
- Are your images compressed and load in an acceptable time?
- Do you have too many ads on your site, presenting the user with a poor browsing experience?
- How does your site compare to your competitors?
- What does Google say about it?